วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 11 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Good evening dear job seekers,
          I was wrong to say that winter's coming in Thailand now. Because of the tropical storm Gaemi, we still have rain in the central part every day. As usual, I need a lot of both native and non-native English speaking teachers. If you're B.A. or B.Sc. graduated and willing to work in any area of Thailand, please email me your CV and other important documents. 
          The salary is 30,000 THB (native) and 17,000 THB (non-native).
One thing that you should know is when I offer you a job and you're not in Thailand. It takes a while for you to prepare to fly. That's too late since there're a lot of tourists and backpackers coming in my country everyday. They see my ad and call me. The schools can't wait so I have to hire the handy ones.
          So if you REALLY want to work in Thailand, I suggest you to come here as a tourist with some money to survive for a month.
I offer you to stay in my big traditional Thai house in the calm town of Phanat Nikhom, Chonburi which is only two hours' drive to Suwannabhumi airport and aslo to Pattaya FOR FREE

          YES, I'M NOT JOKING. Let me see your CV and talk with me on SKYPE. If I say YES, you're welcome to stay in my Phanat Nikhom house FOR FREE OF CHARGE until I can find you a job. It won't be longer than October-midNovember.
          This offer is for the ones who're abroad now. (Today's Thursday 11 October, 2012)
          The most beautiful season in Thailand is coming, don't hestitate. At least you can have a good time for a while.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น