วันอังคารที่ 5 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

Dear Job seekers,
Hiring season is coming in Thailand now. As usual, if you want to teach English in Thailand and you're from US, UK, CA, AU and NZ with B.A. in any fields plus TEFL or TESOL certificate, please email me your CV and I contact you back at once. The salary is 30,000 THB (about 1,000 USD)/month. With low cost of living, you can live happily with it especially upcountry. I've got a lot of school locations for you. The schools are open in May so contact me now to guarantee the teaching positions. If you have any questions, please contact me via email: koonyui@gmail.com or mobile: 66819455586. On the occasion of the coming Valentines Day, may I give my love to you all with the song above. Happy Valentine's Day. 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น